Non-Thesis Master Programs
For Koç University Students and Alumni:
Non-Thesis Master Programs will be available for the first time at Koç University, as of 2013-2014 Academic Year. Non- Thesis Master Programs are subject to tution at Koç University.
All Koç University graduates can benefit from a special alumni discount of 25 %.
Additionally, upon admission to one of the Non-Thesis Master Programs, the new Koç University graduates will be able to extend their tuition waiver option for 18 months.
At Koç University, Non-Thesis Master Program tution is determined per course, calculated as 10 % of the full year tution. (For example, for the 2013-2014 Academic Year, tution per course is 3,650 TL)
Koç University students who is going to graduate in 2013-2014 academic year will be able to get a discount per course within a rate of their scholarships, in addition to the 25% alumni discount.
Below, please see the tuition calculation examples per course for 2014-2015 academic year:
- The students with full scholarship do not pay any tuition.
- The students with 50% scholarship pays 1368,75TL per course.
- The students with 25% scholarship pays 2053,13TL per course.
- The students with no scholarship pays 2737,5TL per course.
Graduate School of Sciences & Engineering
- Biomedical Sciences and Engineering
- Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Computational Sciences and Engineering
- Computer Sciences and EngineeringElectrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Molecular Biology and Genetics
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Optoelectronics and Photonics Engineering
IMPORTANT NOTE: Admission to the Non-Thesis programs of Computational Sciences and Engineering, Computer Sciences and Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, Optoelectronics and Photonics Engineering and Biomedical Sciences and Engineering is subject to the approval of YÖK (Turkish Higher Education Council).
For more information: Graduate School of Sciences & Engineering
Graduate School of Social Sciences and Humanities
- International Relations
- Comparative Studies in History and Society
- Museum Studies and Cultural Heritage Management
- Design, Technology, Society
- Private Law
- Public Law
For more information: Graduate School of Social Sciences and Humanities
Graduate School of Business
- CEMS MIM
- KOÇ MIM
- M.Sc. in Finance
- Modular MBA
IMPORTANT NOTE:The students who have graduated from Koç University in 2013-2014 and planning extend their scholarship package into a Non-Thesis Master Program at Koç University, can only apply to KOÇ MIM (Master in International Management) which is the only program offered by Graduate School of Business, that does not require prior working experience.
For more information: Koç MIM